Hello lovelies, and welcome to a new challenge at LPOCF. I really enjoyed playing along with you all last month and I was so impressed with the talent & creativity on show! I’m looking forward to seeing what you all come up with this time round!
This challenge is kindly sponsored by Pattie’s Creations and they kindly supplied me with the image that I’ve used in my creation.
I’ve got something a little different to share this time around because I chose this branch of delicate flowers and I wanted to really give it the space to shine, so I printed it large enough to fit onto a 12x12inch layout.
That really is the beauty of digi stamps; you can print them as large or tiny as you want, or easily flip them around.
I normally jump straight into adding lots of colour to my creations, but sometimes I love the simple beauty of a white image against a darker background. That’s the direction that I decided to head with this simply elegant floral image.
I used a B&W picture of my brother and I on the morning of my wedding because I liked the way that picked up the white of the floral image. I kept it quite dark but with pops of Gold throughout, including adding some into the middle of each individual blossom. I also used a gold gel pen to add my journaling.
I also saw a tutorial by Paige Evans where she added a different paper behind one of the corners of her layout; I absolutely loved it, so I decided to give it a go myself and I am so happy with how it turned out.
I can’t wait to see what you all create this month, I’ll be dropping in to say Hi and I’d love to see you here or on my Instagram, comment LPOCF to get a shout out on my next blog post.
Pattie’s Creations also have a blog and challenge of their own, so please drop in and tell them we sent you!
Thank you for stopping by today, if you’re new here I’d love it if you could follow my blog and maybe even check out some of my other social media links.
- Neenah Classic Crest – Solar White
- Wilko’s brand Ink Cartridge refill
- Copic Ciao Markers
- Winsor & Newton Pro/Brushmarkers
- Hair – Y747, o324, 0345
- Belt/Wand Tip/Necklace/Head Band – V735
- Skin – O729, O618
- Wings – CG1, CG2
- Uniball Signo Gel Pen – Silver
- Wink of Stella – GL. Clear 999
- Versamark Watermark ink pad
- WOW! Embossing Powder
- Metallic Silver – Superfine
- Distress Oxide – Peacock Feathers
- Unbranded make up blending brush
- Altenew – Skylight Stencil
- Nuvo Glimmer Paste – Moonlight
- Ranger Matte Multi Medium glue
- Unbranded double sided adhesive tape
- Anita’s – Silver Mirror Back Gems, various sizes