Hello Crafty People!
Welcome to another challenge over at Lil’ Patch of Crafty Friends. We are on challenge #130 which is sponsored by LeAnns World 101, they have been kind enough to supply me with an image to use on my card and they are also offering a prize for the lucky winner.
I chose an adorable little hummingbird & floral image called SWEET NECTAR. It’s such a sweet little image and I loved working with it.
I decided that I was going to kick my feet up, grab my pencil crayons & a lap tray and try to forget about all the madness going on at the moment. I have been checking the news constantly and every time I do things seem to be even worse, so I needed to get lost in my colouring and turn off my worry head for a while.
I coloured the whole thing with my Arteza 48 colour set; I’ve been using them for a little while now and I’m really impressed!!
I decided that it was a good time to break out some patterned paper to mount this onto and I grabbed a sentiment from a little pot of pre stamped ones I keep on my desk. The card really came together very quickly from there!
I can’t wait to see what you all create for this challenge.
Stay safe and always crafty.
- Neenah Classic Crest – Solar white
- Craft UK – kraft cardblanks & evelopes
- Leann’s World 101 digi stamp – Sweet Nectar
- HP Laserjet printer
- Arteza 48 colour set pencil crayons
- SSS – mixed rectangles dies
- Make & Create patterned paper – Grandma’s Garden 12×12 pad
- Wink of Stella – gold
- Tombow Mono multi glue
- Pre stamped sentiment from Hero Arts x Gina K Designs – Friendship blooms