Hello Crafty People!
Today we are celebrating the latest release from Graciellie Designs; Words of Hope is a stunning set with delicate Orchids and some amazing sentiments.
I absolutely loved colouring this beauty, and I was inspired by photos I found of Phalaenopsis Orchids which have these amazing mixes of colour and texture. I knew right away that was the look I wanted to give my Orchid
I love giving Floral images interesting textures and colour mixes; I find it so relaxing because when I am aiming for a textures look I am not concerned about perfect blending.
I added my favourite sentiment from this release and I foiled it in a beautiful Blush Fab Foil.
I love adding a frame with black fineliner to draw your eyes into the focal image, and I added some pearl coloured sequins and white Nuvo drops which I coloured with a Copic once dry.
Check out these people who I talk about in my video!
Thank you for visiting my blog today. If you’d like to see more of my artwork & how to’s and/or hear my thoughts on living with a chronic illness then please consider subscribing. T.
*Please note, some of these are affiliate links, shopping from these are at no cost at all to yourself and helps support this blog & my channel. I appreciate anyone who does use them SO MUCH. Thank you.
- Neenah Classic Crest – Solar White 80lb*
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White – 110lb (*Use code natashapapertree for 10% off)
- Words of Hope – Graciellie Designs
- Copic Markers
- Flower Centres – R05, RV29
- Petals – Y00, Y11, E50, R20
- Texture – R20, RV25, RV29
- Leaves – YG17, YG11
- Buds – YG63, YG00, Y00
- Altenew Artist markers – R403 (Within texture)
- Winsor & Newton – Brushmarkers
- WOW! Fab Foil – Blush
- Arteza Adhesive Foam Tape
- Nuvo Sequins – Vanilla Delight
- Nuvo Crystal Drops – White