Hello Crafty People!
Today we are celebrating the latest release from Graciellie Designs; Words of Hope is a stunning set with delicate Orchids and some amazing sentiments.
I absolutely loved colouring this beauty, and I was inspired by photos I found of Phalaenopsis Orchids which have these amazing mixes of colour and texture. I knew right away that was the look I wanted to give my Orchid
I love giving Floral images interesting textures and colour mixes; I find it so relaxing because when I am aiming for a textures look I am not concerned about perfect blending.
I added my favourite sentiment from this release and I foiled it in a beautiful Blush Fab Foil.
I love adding a frame with black fineliner to draw your eyes into the focal image, and I added some pearl coloured sequins and white Nuvo drops which I coloured with a Copic once dry.
Check out these people who I talk about in my video!
Thank you for visiting my blog, if you’d like to see more of my artwork & how to’s and/or hear my thoughts on living with a chronic illness then please consider subscribing. T.
Please note, some of these are affiliate links, shopping from these are at no cost at all to yourself and helps support this blog & my channel. I appreciate anyone who does use them SO MUCH. Also, I only promote products that I really love, and I purchased each item myself unless clearly stated. Thank you.
- Neenah Classic Crest – Solar White 80lb*
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White – 110lb (*Use code natashapapertree for 10% off)
- Words of Hope – Graciellie Designs
- Copic Markers
- Flower Centres – R05, RV29
- Petals – Y00, Y11, E50, R20
- Texture – R20, RV25, RV29
- Leaves – YG17, YG11
- Buds – YG63, YG00, Y00
- Altenew Artist markers – R403 (Within texture)
- Winsor & Newton – Brushmarkers
- WOW! Fab Foil – Blush
- Arteza Adhesive Foam Tape
- Nuvo Sequins – Vanilla Delight
- Nuvo Crystal Drops – White