Hello Crafty People!
Today we are celebrating the latest release from Graciellie Designs; Words of Hope is a stunning set with delicate Orchids and some amazing sentiments.
I absolutely loved colouring this beauty, and I was inspired by photos I found of Phalaenopsis Orchids which have these amazing mixes of colour and texture. I knew right away that was the look I wanted to give my Orchid
I love giving Floral images interesting textures and colour mixes; I find it so relaxing because when I am aiming for a textures look I am not concerned about perfect blending.
I added my favourite sentiment from this release and I foiled it in a beautiful Blush Fab Foil.
I love adding a frame with black fineliner to draw your eyes into the focal image, and I added some pearl coloured sequins and white Nuvo drops which I coloured with a Copic once dry.
Check out these people who I talk about in my video!
Thank you so much for stopping by today, if you’re new here then I hope that you will consider subscribing.
Find me on these platforms:
*Affiliate links are used, where available; this means that I may get a small commission if you purchase using one of these links, at no extra cost at all to yourself.A huge thank you goes to anyone who does purchase using my links, it is so highly appreciated. ❤
- Neenah Classic Crest – Solar White 80lb*
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White – 110lb (*Use code natashapapertree for 10% off)
- Words of Hope – Graciellie Designs
- Copic Markers
- Flower Centres – R05, RV29
- Petals – Y00, Y11, E50, R20
- Texture – R20, RV25, RV29
- Leaves – YG17, YG11
- Buds – YG63, YG00, Y00
- Altenew Artist markers – R403 (Within texture)
- Winsor & Newton – Brushmarkers
- WOW! Fab Foil – Blush
- Arteza Adhesive Foam Tape
- Nuvo Sequins – Vanilla Delight
- Nuvo Crystal Drops – White