Hey Crafty People!
The important factor is allowing there to be plenty of white space around the colours; this allows the room needed to let each colour shine.
Today I am sharing what I am calling ‘a mature Rainbow card’, (it’s definitely a thing, yep.) It’s all in aid of Polychromatics!! I loved this class, there are several different colour based techniques taught in this class but the one I felt spoke to my very soul was RAINBOWS!
Well, technically, it was about how to add lots of different colours onto one design without having them overpower the senses. I gotta say, I love a good dose of colour so it was incredibly inspiring to work through techniques on how to make a design that packs a punch, but in a more sedate way.
Check out my Youtube video on Polychromatics!
Thank you so much for stopping by today, if you’re new here then I hope that you will consider subscribing.
Find me on these platforms:
*Affiliate links are used, where available; this means that I may get a small commission if you purchase using one of these links, at no extra cost at all to yourself.A huge thank you goes to anyone who does purchase using my links, it is so highly appreciated. ❤
- Neenah Classic Crest – Solar White 80lb*
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White – 110lb (*Use code natashapapertree for 10% off)
- Altenew – Bamboo Roses stamp set
- Gina K – Obsidian Amalgam ink
- Pro-Art Strathmore Bristol Smooth
- Craft UK – Kraft 7x5in card base
- Arteza – Real Brush Pens 48 set
- Arteza – Adhesive Foam tape
- Nuvo Drops – Black
- MISTI stamping platform
- Gemini Jr die cutting machine
- Silhouette Cameo 4
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive