Hey Crafty People!
The important factor is allowing there to be plenty of white space around the colours; this allows the room needed to let each colour shine.
Today I am sharing what I am calling ‘a mature Rainbow card’, (it’s definitely a thing, yep.) It’s all in aid of Polychromatics!! I loved this class, there are several different colour based techniques taught in this class but the one I felt spoke to my very soul was RAINBOWS!
Well, technically, it was about how to add lots of different colours onto one design without having them overpower the senses. I gotta say, I love a good dose of colour so it was incredibly inspiring to work through techniques on how to make a design that packs a punch, but in a more sedate way.
Check out my Youtube video on Polychromatics!
Thank you for visiting my blog today. If you’d like to see more of my artwork & how to’s and/or hear my thoughts on living with a chronic illness then please consider subscribing. T.
*Please note, some of these are affiliate links, shopping from these are at no cost at all to yourself and helps support this blog & my channel. I appreciate anyone who does use them SO MUCH. Thank you.
- Neenah Classic Crest – Solar White 80lb*
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White – 110lb (*Use code natashapapertree for 10% off)
- Altenew – Bamboo Roses stamp set
- Gina K – Obsidian Amalgam ink
- Pro-Art Strathmore Bristol Smooth
- Craft UK – Kraft 7x5in card base
- Arteza – Real Brush Pens 48 set
- Arteza – Adhesive Foam tape
- Nuvo Drops – Black
- MISTI stamping platform
- Gemini Jr die cutting machine
- Silhouette Cameo 4
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive