Hey Crafty People!
The important factor is allowing there to be plenty of white space around the colours; this allows the room needed to let each colour shine.
Today I am sharing what I am calling ‘a mature Rainbow card’, (it’s definitely a thing, yep.) It’s all in aid of Polychromatics!! I loved this class, there are several different colour based techniques taught in this class but the one I felt spoke to my very soul was RAINBOWS!
Well, technically, it was about how to add lots of different colours onto one design without having them overpower the senses. I gotta say, I love a good dose of colour so it was incredibly inspiring to work through techniques on how to make a design that packs a punch, but in a more sedate way.
Check out my Youtube video on Polychromatics!
Thank you so much for stopping by today, if you’re new here then I hope that you will consider subscribing.
Find me on these platforms:
*Affiliate links are used, where available; this means that I may get a small commission if you purchase using one of these links, at no extra cost at all to yourself. A huge thank you goes to anyone who does purchase using my links, it is so highly appreciated. ❤
- Neenah Classic Crest – Solar White 80lb*
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White – 110lb (*Use code natashapapertree for 10% off)
- Altenew – Bamboo Roses stamp set
- Gina K – Obsidian Amalgam ink
- Pro-Art Strathmore Bristol Smooth
- Craft UK – Kraft 7x5in card base
- Arteza – Real Brush Pens 48 set
- Arteza – Adhesive Foam tape
- Nuvo Drops – Black
- MISTI stamping platform
- Gemini Jr die cutting machine
- Silhouette Cameo 4
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive