Hey Crafty People!
After taking the Creative Watercolour Class on Altenew Academy I was feeling inspired to test out my Crisp Dye Inks as watercolour, so I embossed the Book Club image using White Pearl embossing powder from WOW! and got to work painting!
Thank you for visiting my blog today. If you’d like to see more of my artwork & how to’s and/or hear my thoughts on living with a chronic illness then please consider subscribing. T.
*Please note, some of these are affiliate links, shopping from these are at no cost at all to yourself and helps support this blog & my channel. I appreciate anyone who does use them SO MUCH. Thank you.
- Altenew Book Club stamp set
- Altenew Dye Inks
- Distress Ink Mini Spiced Marmalade UK US
- Canson Aquarelle A5 UK US
- WOW! Embossing – White Pearl UK US
- Kat Scrappiness – Clear Sparkle Confetti
- Neenah Classic Crest – Solar White 80lb*
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White – 110lb (*Use code natashapapertree for 10% off)