Hey Crafty People!
After taking the Creative Watercolour Class on Altenew Academy I was feeling inspired to test out my Crisp Dye Inks as watercolour, so I embossed the Book Club image using White Pearl embossing powder from WOW! and got to work painting!
Thank you so much for stopping by today, if you’re new here then I hope that you will consider subscribing.
Find me on these platforms:
*Affiliate links are used, where available; this means that I may get a small commission if you purchase using one of these links, at no extra cost at all to yourself.A huge thank you goes to anyone who does purchase using my links, it is so highly appreciated. ❤
- Altenew Book Club stamp set
- Altenew Dye Inks
- Distress Ink Mini Spiced Marmalade UK US
- Canson Aquarelle A5 UK US
- WOW! Embossing – White Pearl UK US
- Kat Scrappiness – Clear Sparkle Confetti
- Neenah Classic Crest – Solar White 80lb*
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White – 110lb (*Use code natashapapertree for 10% off)