Hey Crafty People!
After taking the Creative Watercolour Class on Altenew Academy I was feeling inspired to test out my Crisp Dye Inks as watercolour, so I embossed the Book Club image using White Pearl embossing powder from WOW! and got to work painting!
Thank you so much for stopping by today, if you’re new here then I hope that you will consider subscribing.
Find me on these platforms:
*Affiliate links are used, where available; this means that I may get a small commission if you purchase using one of these links, at no extra cost at all to yourself. A huge thank you goes to anyone who does purchase using my links, it is so highly appreciated. ❤
- Altenew Book Club stamp set
- Altenew Dye Inks
- Distress Ink Mini Spiced Marmalade UK US
- Canson Aquarelle A5 UK US
- WOW! Embossing – White Pearl UK US
- Kat Scrappiness – Clear Sparkle Confetti
- Neenah Classic Crest – Solar White 80lb*
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White – 110lb (*Use code natashapapertree for 10% off)