Hey Crafty People!
I stamped out this grey background with the Diamond background from Altenew during a previous crafty session, but decided to go another way so it was the perfect starter for this project!
I had these three flowers that I previously painted and fussy cut, so I stuck them onto a white stitched hexagon die cut.
I grabbed a grey stamped sentiment and laid it onto the background before popping the hexagon up with foam tape.
The sentiment strip wasn’t standing out as much as I wanted it to, so I grabbed a grey brush marker and just added a freehand line above and below.
I finished it with some blue sequins and a white card base!
Thank you for visiting my blog today. If you’d like to see more of my artwork & how to’s and/or hear my thoughts on living with a chronic illness then please consider subscribing. T.
*Please note, some of these are affiliate links, shopping from these are at no cost at all to yourself and helps support this blog & my channel. I appreciate anyone who does use them SO MUCH. Also, I only promote products that I really love, and I purchased each item myself unless clearly stated. Thank you.
- Altenew Shine Like a Diamond background stamp UK Alt
- Altenew Wild Hibiscus Alt
- Neenah Classic Crest – Solar White 80lb*
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White – 110lb (*Use code natashapapertree for 10% off)
- Hero Arts – Soft Granite ink
- Daler Rowney – Travel Palette (Watercolour)
- Winsor & Newton Brushmarker – CG2
- Little Things by Lucy’s Cards – Blue Sequin Mix