Hey Crafty People!
I stamped out this grey background with the Diamond background from Altenew during a previous crafty session, but decided to go another way so it was the perfect starter for this project!
I had these three flowers that I previously painted and fussy cut, so I stuck them onto a white stitched hexagon die cut.
I grabbed a grey stamped sentiment and laid it onto the background before popping the hexagon up with foam tape.
The sentiment strip wasn’t standing out as much as I wanted it to, so I grabbed a grey brush marker and just added a freehand line above and below.
I finished it with some blue sequins and a white card base!
Thank you so much for stopping by today, if you’re new here then I hope that you will consider subscribing.
Find me on these platforms:
*Affiliate links are used, where available; this means that I may get a small commission if you purchase using one of these links, at no extra cost at all to yourself.A huge thank you goes to anyone who does purchase using my links, it is so highly appreciated. ❤
- Altenew Shine Like a Diamond background stamp UK Alt
- Altenew Wild Hibiscus Alt
- Neenah Classic Crest – Solar White 80lb*
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White – 110lb (*Use code natashapapertree for 10% off)
- Hero Arts – Soft Granite ink
- Daler Rowney – Travel Palette (Watercolour)
- Winsor & Newton Brushmarker – CG2
- Little Things by Lucy’s Cards – Blue Sequin Mix