Hey Crafty People!
I stamped out this grey background with the Diamond background from Altenew during a previous crafty session, but decided to go another way so it was the perfect starter for this project!
I had these three flowers that I previously painted and fussy cut, so I stuck them onto a white stitched hexagon die cut.
I grabbed a grey stamped sentiment and laid it onto the background before popping the hexagon up with foam tape.
The sentiment strip wasn’t standing out as much as I wanted it to, so I grabbed a grey brush marker and just added a freehand line above and below.
I finished it with some blue sequins and a white card base!
Please be aware:
As part of my Design Team and Guest Design work I do often receive free products to use, but I only ever recommend products that I genuinely love.
Also, I know how incredibly lucky I am to have these opportunities, but you don’t always NEED the newest products or the ‘full set’.
So please don’t feel that you need everything.
I like to show a variety of brands and products; this way; this way there will be something for everybody to enjoy.
*Affiliate links are used, where available; this means that I may get a small commission if you purchase using one of these links, at no extra cost at all to yourself. A huge thank you goes to anyone who does purchase using my links, it is so highly appreciated.
- Altenew Shine Like a Diamond background stamp UK Alt
- Altenew Wild Hibiscus Alt
- Neenah Classic Crest – Solar White 80lb*
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White – 110lb (*Use code natashapapertree for 10% off)
- Hero Arts – Soft Granite ink
- Daler Rowney – Travel Palette (Watercolour)
- Winsor & Newton Brushmarker – CG2
- Little Things by Lucy’s Cards – Blue Sequin Mix