Hey Crafty People!
I’m super excited to be taking part in my first Team Tiny video hop! Team Tiny are a group of Youtube creators who help boost each other’s channels in a bid to get us all to the magic number of 1000 subscribers.
This time our hop is being sponsored by Summer Quarters and we have a giveaway going on too, so be sure to head over and leave a comment!
Thank you for visiting my blog today. If you’d like to see more of my artwork & how to’s and/or hear my thoughts on living with a chronic illness then please consider subscribing. T.
*Please note, some of these are affiliate links, shopping from these are at no cost at all to yourself and helps support this blog & my channel. I appreciate anyone who does use them SO MUCH. Thank you.
- Summer Quarters Daisies
- Altenew Mega Label Love
- Copic Markers
- Flower Y00, Y11, Y17, E79
- Leaves YG11, YG23, YG63
- Winsor & Newton Brushmarkers
- Flowers O567, O385
- Background V197
- Daler Rowney Black Guoache
- Versafine Onyx Black ink
- Nuvo Drops – Antique White
- Neenah Classic Crest – Solar White 80lb*
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White – 110lb (*Use code natashapapertree for 10% off)