Hey Crafty People!
I’m dropping in today with a SUPER quick & easy floral colouring tip and some birthday card inspiration!
Colouring this flower took me less than 60 seconds in two easy steps:
- Blend your chosen ink colour all over the flower. (You could use different inks to add some highlights and shadows, but I didn’t bother.)
- Grab an Artist’s Marker in a darker tone and add some flicks of colour at the base of the petals & anywhere else you think there should be some shadow.
To put this card together:
- Add black splatters onto a white card panel.
- . Emboss sentiments in matte Grey EP.
- Cut a strip of black cardstock and glue it to the spattered background.
- Add the flower with adhesive foam squares.
- Add the sentiment onto the panel with adhesive foam squares.
- Attach the panel to a card base using adhesive foam tape.
- Optional – Embellish with some matter grey Nuvo Drops.
All supplies listed below.
Thank you so much for stopping by today, if you’re new here then I hope that you will consider subscribing.
Find me on these platforms:
*Affiliate links are used, where available; this means that I may get a small commission if you purchase using one of these links, at no extra cost at all to yourself.A huge thank you goes to anyone who does purchase using my links, it is so highly appreciated. ❤https://linkdeli.com/widget.js?id=f5e8378456858c916708