Hey Crafty People!
I’m dropping in today with a SUPER quick & easy floral colouring tip and some birthday card inspiration!
Colouring this flower took me less than 60 seconds in two easy steps:
- Blend your chosen ink colour all over the flower. (You could use different inks to add some highlights and shadows, but I didn’t bother.)
- Grab an Artist’s Marker in a darker tone and add some flicks of colour at the base of the petals & anywhere else you think there should be some shadow.
To put this card together:
- Add black splatters onto a white card panel.
- . Emboss sentiments in matte Grey EP.
- Cut a strip of black cardstock and glue it to the spattered background.
- Add the flower with adhesive foam squares.
- Add the sentiment onto the panel with adhesive foam squares.
- Attach the panel to a card base using adhesive foam tape.
- Optional – Embellish with some matter grey Nuvo Drops.
All supplies listed below.
Please be aware:
As part of my Design Team and Guest Design work I do often receive free products to use, but I only ever recommend products that I genuinely love.
Also, I know how incredibly lucky I am to have these opportunities, but you don’t always NEED the newest products or the ‘full set’.
So please don’t feel that you need everything.
I like to show a variety of brands and products; this way; this way there will be something for everybody to enjoy.
*Affiliate links are used, where available; this means that I may get a small commission if you purchase using one of these links, at no extra cost at all to yourself. A huge thank you goes to anyone who does purchase using my links, it is so highly appreciated.https://linkdeli.com/widget.js?id=f5e8378456858c916708