Hey Crafty People!
I’m dropping in today with a SUPER quick & easy floral colouring tip and some birthday card inspiration!
Colouring this flower took me less than 60 seconds in two easy steps:
- Blend your chosen ink colour all over the flower. (You could use different inks to add some highlights and shadows, but I didn’t bother.)
- Grab an Artist’s Marker in a darker tone and add some flicks of colour at the base of the petals & anywhere else you think there should be some shadow.
To put this card together:
- Add black splatters onto a white card panel.
- . Emboss sentiments in matte Grey EP.
- Cut a strip of black cardstock and glue it to the spattered background.
- Add the flower with adhesive foam squares.
- Add the sentiment onto the panel with adhesive foam squares.
- Attach the panel to a card base using adhesive foam tape.
- Optional – Embellish with some matter grey Nuvo Drops.
All supplies listed below.
Thank you for stopping by today, if you’re new here I’d love it if you could follow my blog and maybe even check out some of my other social media links.
*Please note, some of these are affiliate links, shopping from these are at no cost at all to yourself and helps support this blog & my channel. I appreciate anyone who does use them SO MUCH. Thank you.https://linkdeli.com/widget.js?id=f5e8378456858c916708