Live, Online Workshop
Colouring Confidence | Two Ways
May 23rd, 2021
In this 90minute live workshop we will practice two different techniques and I’ll be sharing tips along the way.
We will use a reference image to provide real-life inspiration for the floral designs. You will use two different coloring mediums to create the same effect. Firstly, you will work with alcohol markers, followed by your chosen watercolor medium. You will also learn which black ink to choose for each project, along with why.
What You’ll Learn:
– Using a reference image to inspire your colour choices.
– Layering or Glazing colours.
– Alcohol Marker basics
– Watercolour basics
What You’ll Need:
- Hello Hydrangea stamp set
- Obsidian Black Pigment ink
- Permanent Black ink
- – Other basic card supplies (See lesson PDF for further details.)
- These three products are available on Altenew’s website and I will be able to offer you a 20% off voucher once your place is confirmed.
FREE Small Group Workshop
I am a Certified Altenew Educator and inspiring people makes my heart happy.
I love being able to offer these workshops over Zoom; we may not be side by side, but join me in our virtual craft space for some support, learning and a whole lot of fun!
12:30pm PM (EST)
Register For The Cancellation List
“I’d just like to say that it was a brilliant afternoon, I loved it. Lockdown has been tough and crafting is my saviour so it was lovely to craft with other people and have a fun afternoon. Thanks Natasha, you smashed it and I can’t wait for the next one!”
“Great class. I walked away full of ideas and feeling inspired!”